6/14/10

.......can't think of a good title.



how my emotions have changed. i wanted so much to leave before. but now i am so not ready to leave. the people i have met here really have changed my life. Monique is one of my best friends and its only a matter of days until we are literally on the opposite sides of the earth. talk about separation. i wonder if we will actually stay in close contact with each other. or if we will visit. i sure hope so. i have shared about 89% of my experiences here in italy with her. i only wonder how it would have changed if we hadn't been in the same area. this trip has been the most exciting, surprising, amazing, unforgettable, marvellous, stupendous, spectacular, memorable, crazy, life-changing, awe-inspiring, fabulous, fantastic, outstanding, extraordinary, maturing, eye-opening, wonderful experience i think i will ever get. this has changed who i am and shaped me to be this whole new person. i can't wait for whats to come and how this has grown me for the future. life has a crazy new path ahead of me. i will never forget what astonishing opportunities i have had. whats next :)

25 days :(

ciao. ciao.

sarah.

1 comment:

  1. hey
    i read your whole blog:) its good to know your having a good time.
    I am Australian and I am going to go on exchange to italy next jan for 6 months like you :)sooo. excited. =D
    any tips??
    x

    ReplyDelete